• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Short Boxes of Raw Sienkiewicz Covers - ADDED A FEW GRADED SIGNATURE SERIES JUST BACK FROM NYCC!
3 3

43 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've recently abandoned my quest to get to the top of the Bill Sienkiewicz Covers Registry Set (#3 is good enough), and am selling the books I acquired for that goal. I'll be scanning a few books every night and posting them here. If you're looking for a specific book and don't want to wait, please feel free to PM me. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the ride.

But first . . . :rulez:

US & Canadian Buyers Only.

Payment: Zelle or PayPal, Check or Money Orders.  Payments must clear before books are shipped.  Payment due within 5 days of invoice, unless other arrangement made.

Shipping: Exact actual shipping costs. Your choice of USPS service: First Class, Priority, Media Mail, etc. for domestic. Same goes for my Northern pals.

Returns: Allowed for 5 days after receipt only if I misrepresented a book. No returns for Buyer's Remorse. Please feel free to ask for more photos.

No HoS'ers. No Probies. No Exceptions.

First  :takeit: in thread wins and trumps all PM negotiations. 

My Kudos thread: Chazgee Kudos

Edited by Chaz G.

That is a supercool cover. Love his art style, easy to attribute to him at first glance. 

I suspect all your sale items are going to be high grade, but iirc, you have to include an approximate grade when selling here, according to the forum rules. But I could also be mistaken. 

On 11/29/2023 at 11:21 PM, Lightning55 said:

That is a supercool cover. Love his art style, easy to attribute to him at first glance. 

I suspect all your sale items are going to be high grade, but iirc, you have to include an approximate grade when selling here, according to the forum rules. But I could also be mistaken. 

Rule 6: Either a scan or an estimated grade must be listed with each book offered for sale.

These will all be hi-res scans and I'm always happy to post more pics and answer questions. 

Edited by Chaz G.