• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Star Wars #1 35 Cent & Hulk 181 (Closed. Moved to Comiclink)

3 posts in this topic

Closed and put on Comiclink Exchange. :peace:

Hi Everyone, I'm offering two big Bronze books today. 

Stipulations: I prefer a personal check on these. Paypal is ok also. PM me to discuss alternative payment methods of your choice if you'd like. I will not sell to anyone with an account less than 60 days old unless we speak first through a private message. 

1st  :takeit: gets the book.

US shipping only.

Shipping will be USPS registered mail. I'll pay the shipping which will be at least 100 bucks. Sorry but no refunds due to the risk of them getting lost on the way back. Not going to take that chance. My rep here is good I think, I post almost every day so no games on my end. The books will go out within 24 hours of payment, packaged extremely secure,  tracking provided. Any questions just ask. 

Both books have been stored always bagged and boxed. Holders are perfect. Colors are strong on both books. 

Star Wars #1 35 cent. CGC 8.5 White pages. Last sale in this grade range was a 9.0 on HA for 21,600 which is 23,000 after tax. . I'm asking less than half that for a one tier drop in grade. 

Next Book- Yep, Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 White pages. 

Edited by Professor K
prices lowered