• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heronext's Board Store w/ eBay Links & Board Exclusives - Peer into the Dark Pool that is my Personal Collection & Potential Sales Inventory (12,000 items) [Hulk 1 CGC 3.5 FS]
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Planning for this to be a place to connect with potential buyers; a hub of sorts.  Think a combined Sales Thread, eBay links, and MySlabbedComics gallery.  List of items will hopefully steadily grow over time.  My inventory / collection numbers 12,000 comic books.  It will be a mix of publishers, ages, lots and single issues organized in a way that hopefully you'll find easy to navigate without scrolling through things that are of lesser interest.  There may even be freebies.

I am posting in this area rather than the regular sales forum because I don't want to clog it up more.  I'm happy to deal with whomever may come across this thread here in the backwaters of the boards.  Items may be listed without grades, prices or images, which I will gradually update over time.  Items may be deliverable next day, or up to a few weeks.  Hopefully people will get what I'm doing.  Think easy-going without a lot of pressure and fireworks.  If you believe anything posted here does not conform to board rules, PM me.

Feel free to email me with queries about things you are looking for.  ("I'm looking for..." and "Do you happen to have..." types of PMs are welcome.)

Firstly, if anything in my eBay store piques your interest, PM me to cut out the middleman and work out a boardie discount. I have been buying & selling there since 2000 and as a seller have always gotten excellent feedback.

PMs only; please no "take its".  Real estate here is reserved for item postings and updates.  I'm fine with offers; I'm even fine with grading disputes.

Content here to be fleshed out / edited as time permits.  Shipping, return policy and all that good stuff to be added.

Shipping: For slabs I use Uline 16" x 12" X 4" shipping boxes plus bubble wrap and peanuts.  I have also used these successfully for lots of up to 60 moderns.  For raws I use Easy-Fold mailers; comics are secured to & between two 9" X 12" cardboard pads with painter's tape.  If comics are in Mylars or Mylites, I will first enclose them in a larger polypropylene bag.

Old kudos thread that reflects but a fraction of the successful transactions I have made on the boards; here is one of my old threads.

Some stats about "The Inventory":

No. Golden Age: 131

No. Silver Age: 791

No. Bronze & Copper: 4000

No. Modern (post-1992): 7000

No. CGC slabbed comics: 154

Created 12/2/23

Edited by Heronext

SILVER AGE:

• [WITHDRAWN] Incredible Hulk #1 CGC 3.5 White Pages.  Price tag is $XXXXX plus shipping via direct no-fee payment method like Zelle or cashier's check.  This is available for hand delivery / pickup / meetup in the New York City area and throughout most of central (north-south) New England and upstate (eastern) New York.  Otherwise, I will ship it via FedEx or USPS Priority Express at cost (should be under $100, perhaps closer to $50).  This is a board exclusive listing.  If this goes unnoticed, I will relist it under the regular Silver Age sales area.  Potential buyers will be vetted.  No returns.

inc010.001-01a.jpg

inc010.001-01b.jpg

Edited by Heronext