• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Super Spider-Man 178 (UK ASM129)
2 2

2 posts in this topic

I have a better copy of this that I bypassed posting on PMG & sent right to Sarasota. I expect that back in 2025-2026 or later. I just received a lot of SSMs that I gambled on for another book that didn't end up looking as nice in hand as it did in photos (also might have picked up some bends in transit b/c the seller used minimal packing & sent in an envelope >:(). I viewed getting this as a potential bonus. Lots of the copies of this comic I've seen look bad along the top edge (spine). Horizontal printing + magazine size does this one no favors. Relatively minimal spine ticks by comparison. Unfortunately, the bottom staple is detached and there's a small spine split. The paper is all there at the split, just curled in the photo. Small splits seem relatively common in this UK reprints too b/c in addition to the size, the paper feels cheap, even in these that aren't as bad as the all newspaper UK comics. Anyway, thought this would be fun for people to see.

PXL_20231207_200942251.jpg

PXL_20231207_200951253.jpg

PXL_20231207_201020775.jpg