• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Pre Christmas Contest Discussion Center -
4 4

56 posts in this topic

On 12/11/2023 at 7:43 PM, Comics4All said:

@onlyweaknesskryptonite

I'm out of practice on my KRRRRAAAANNNGGGG!!

lol

On 12/11/2023 at 7:44 PM, Comics4All said:

@onlyweaknesskryptonite Are you going to participate in the Hoilday Raffle?

Unfortunately I have too much going on this year. I may be in between addresses and no telling with some of my medical issues of late.

I actually still watch the rifleman from time to time, the gif of the gun shooting is classic. I showed it to people from other countries and they just laugh and laugh. I know others may have remembered mister Ed or my favorite Martin but I wonder how the rifleman faired in media the world over lol 🤔 

It isn't important in the long run, and yet I wonder, as nowadays, everything is everywhere haha

On 12/11/2023 at 8:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I actually still watch the rifleman from time to time,

Met Chuck Conners in person. He was a real ham. Super nice guy.  And of course there is a story, involving a horse saddle. Maybe I'll post it tomorrow.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:17 PM, Murphman13 said:

Still waiting on the story

:wishluck:

I have to talk to my brother first, and clear up a few things. I won't be able to get ahold of him until tomorrow. Once I get the facts straight I'll post it. It's actually pretty funny. Chuck Connors didn't put up with any krap. LOL.