• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynda Carter Signing?
3 3

35 posts in this topic

I looked on the Celebrity Authentics site just yesterday wondering the same thing. Not sure if it has taken place yet. It was scheduled for December at one point. Their website still states that shipping will take place in Q1 2024 so it should be soon!

On 2/21/2024 at 7:51 PM, James Randall said:
Per a Celebrity Authentics customer service rep on 2/21/2024, Ms. Carter's signing has been completed. They began sorting and processing all items. The rep indicated that this will take a few weeks to complete and still anticipate late Q1 shipping. However, this does not account for CGC's services upon receiving items (e.g. pressing, grading, encapsulation, etc.). Will have to follow up with CGC customer service for estimated fulfillment.   

Thanks for staying up on this James. You were the only info I could find on the signing and that included contacting C.A. awhile back. Much appreciated.

So I had sent a book directly to Celebrity Authentics and it shipped out to me today. The signing is completed like someone else stated, they are just processing all the orders. Now I wait for my Hugh Jackman book.