• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynda Carter Signing?
3 3

35 posts in this topic

Anyone know how this will work for those of us that ordered through Celebrity Authentics? I looked up my 9.8 pre-order and it hasn't been fulfilled yet, which isn't unexpected. I was just wondering if they would be behind all the ones sent in on other accounts.

This happened with my last Margot Robbie signed book. It took over 6 weeks for Celebrity Authentics to add their little hologram to the book to allow for it to be shipped out.

I wish CGC would at least release the grade to us in the meantime.

Does Celebrity Authentics know about a thing called FEDEX to ship those holograms to CGC? Have 2 slabs signed by Linda on G/QC for 3 weeks now waiting for the damn holograms… At least that is what CGC tells me is the reason for the delay on shipping.

There has to be 30 different books if not more from this signing on Ebay with prices all over the place. It will be interesting to see where the price settles in after say six months. Still waiting on my Celebrity Authentics copy to come in. Personally, just glad to have one.

On 4/22/2024 at 11:07 AM, Mayor006 said:

There has to be 30 different books if not more from this signing on Ebay with prices all over the place. It will be interesting to see where the price settles in after say six months. Still waiting on my Celebrity Authentics copy to come in. Personally, just glad to have one.

Whatever you paid for the signature multiplied by 3.141592653589793238462643 :)