• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

116 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2024 at 2:17 PM, HighRadArt said:

:takeit:

FF 43, Conan 17, Subby 40 and Ms. Marvel 5 make a pile for you Mike, much obliged to you as always :smile:

Posted (edited)

X-Men 108 8.0 (Bright and glossy; structurally better, but light to mod foxing along top edges fc & bc, more pronounced on the inside cvrs, determined the grade, otherwise light spine & edge wear, mainly a v sm partial cb ding center btm edge fc which leaves an impression thru whole book and faintly bc; note: d-stamp fc in title; light cb spine stress; PQ is OW) $30.00 SOLD

X-Men-108-fc.jpg

X-Men-108-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Posted (edited)

Amazing Spider-Man 52 7.0 (Bright and glossy; note: d-stamp top bc; light to mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly top edge fc & sm production cuts btm edge bc; sm thumb crse center top edge fc; partial cb impact top spine; cb crses ur crnr fc; sm chips out both crnrs bc; light to mod tanning interior cvrs; mod foxing bc; PQ is CR-OW) $65.00 SOLD

ASM-52-fc.jpg

ASM-52-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Kamandi 27 9.2 (Bright and glossy; note: exquisite store/date stamp br bc; one of those books where production defects & distributer ink spray top & btm edges fc & bc represent most of the damage; that said v light wear only, virtually no spine or staple stress; virtually no edge wear, note there is thin black ink left edge bc, its not wear; a slight shallow ncb stacking fold along spine bc; micro sm bindery tear top & v sm impact btm spine; v sm localized foxing bc; PQ is OW-W) $20.00

Kamandi-27-fc.jpg

Kamandi-27-bc.jpg

Posted (edited)

Falling in Love 137 5.0 (Bright with still good gloss; all firmly attached, top staple has v slight spot of discolouration, otherwise clean; mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly left edge bc; mod to heavy cb spine stress, esp around top staple; cb crses ur crnr fc; multiple cb thumb crses r-edge fc; multiple cb thumb crses with sm tears center left edge bc; light to mod localized foxing fc & bc; light tanning interior cvrs; PQ is CR-OW, "Are you a Nice Girl?"...No..no I definitely am not, but I am) Claimed

FallingL-137-fc.jpg

FallingL-137-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 1/7/2024 at 12:21 PM, crassus said:

X-Men 108 8.0 (Bright and glossy; structurally better, but light to mod foxing along top edges fc & bc, more pronounced on the inside cvrs, determined the grade, otherwise light spine & edge wear, mainly a v sm partial cb ding center btm edge fc which leaves an impression thru whole book and faintly bc; note: d-stamp fc in title; light cb spine stress; PQ is OW) $30.00

X-Men-108-fc.jpg

X-Men-108-bc.jpg

:takeit:Please

On 1/7/2024 at 4:22 PM, flying_bison said:

:takeit:Please

X-Men 108 is yours, many thanks again, freebie is yours too if you want it, just let me know :smile:

On 1/7/2024 at 1:25 PM, crassus said:

X-Men 108 is yours, many thanks again, freebie is yours too if you want it, just let me know :smile:

Yes, please.   That would be awesome. I’m just not sure how that works. Exactly. A little bit new to this.  Is it that falling in love book… I actually was looking at that and thinking it was pretty cool.

Edited by flying_bison
Clarification

On 1/7/2024 at 4:28 PM, flying_bison said:

Yes, please.   That would be awesome. I’m just not sure how that works. Exactly. A little bit new to this.  Is it that falling in love book… I actually was looking at that and thinking it was pretty cool.

Yeah the Falling in Love is yours, my default rule is that whoever takes anything after I posted a freebie gets it, but sometimes people decline for whatever reason, and it moves on to the next buyer, so that's why I checked, but its yours and I'm happy you like it...the SA and BA romance titles are a surging market generally, historically underappreciated,  romance books are finally getting their time in the sun... :cloud9:

On 1/7/2024 at 1:53 PM, crassus said:

Yeah the Falling in Love is yours, my default rule is that whoever takes anything after I posted a freebie gets it, but sometimes people decline for whatever reason, and it moves on to the next buyer, so that's why I checked, but its yours and I'm happy you like it...the SA and BA romance titles are a surging market generally, historically underappreciated,  romance books are finally getting their time in the sun... :cloud9:

On 1/7/2024 at 1:53 PM, crassus said:

well, I love it and will appreciate it. Thanks for being so great at communicating. I am sending you a PM as well.

Fantastic Four 110 4.5 (Note: Green Printing Error version; Cracked out CGC 4.5 W, label incl; I agree with grade but imo PQ is closer to OW-W; Bright and glossy; all firmly attached, staples clean; mod to heavy cb spine & edge wear all edges fc & btm edge bc; mod cb spine stress; multiple cb crses all crnrs but esp br fc; light to mod stacking transfer fc; light foxing interior cvrs; mod to heavy ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $350.00 SOLD 

FF-110-ev-fc.jpg

FF-110-ev-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Tales to Astonish 97 9.0 (Cracked out CGC 9.0 OW, label incl; note: d-stamp ur fc in title; Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; I agree with grade & PQ; light to mod spine & edge wear, mainly cb wear top & btm edges fc & bc related to overhang bends, some of which cb; otherwise not much wrong with this book; slight crnr blunting; sm cb impact btm spine; mod tanning interior cvrs; light to mod foxing & ink transfer bc;  PQ is OW) $65.00 SOLD 

TTA-97-fc.jpg

TTA-97-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Incredible Hulk 214 9.2 (Cracked out CGC 9.2 W; I agree with grade, indeed a very strong 9.2, but imo PQ is closer to OW-W; Bright and glossy; Note: d-stamp br edge of spine bc; v light spine & edge wear only; light cb spine stress bc; v sm bindery scuffs top & btm spine; v sm production related chips/divots br crnr fc & bl crnr bc; light printing defect ur fc faintly discernable above the "ROU" in "GROUP"; light ink transfer bc; PQ is OW-W) $25.00 SOLD 

Hulk-214-fc.jpg

Hulk-214-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Incredible Hulk Annual 5 7.0 (Bright and glossy; note: d-stamp center top fc above title; book has slight spine roll, doesn't lay flat; light to mod cb spine & edge wear, incl multiple cb thumb crses top & left edges bc & 1 center top edge fc, ncb folds r-edge fc; sm cb crse br crnr fc; light localized cb surface wear center spine area fc & bc; cb impact top spine fc & btm spine bc; light to mod localized foxing top interior bc; light foxing fc & bc; PQ is OW-W) $15.00 SOLD

Hulk-Ann-5-fc.jpg

Hulk-Ann-5-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

Tomb of Darkness 9 7.5 (Bright with strong colours & superior gloss; presents better; note: d-stamp fc just under title; light to mod cb spine & edge wear, mainly top edge fc; light to mod cb spine stress; 2 thumb crses left edge bc; sm cb crses ur crnr fc; ncb bend br crnr fc; printer's crse left edge bc; light foxing & ink transfer bc; PQ is OW) $10.00 SOLD

Tomb-o-D-9-fc.jpg

Tomb-o-D-9-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

UFO Flying Saucers 3 book lot  (All bright and glossy, all attached staples clean; from left to right #4 is 7.5 with cb spine stress; #9 is 5.0 with cb crses fc and #12 is 6.0 with cb crses fc; PQ is not worse than OW) $10.00 SOLD

UFO-lot-fc.jpg

UFO-lot-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus

On 1/10/2024 at 3:30 PM, jimjum12 said:

I had a letter published in this one. If you're curious what I sounded like as a dorky little fanboy, here's your chance. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

...remind me to sell you more Kamandis and Omacs.....and I promise you no fans will ever hate you :baiting: 

hope this finds you feeling better <3 :foryou:

Marvel Premiere 3 book lot  (All bright and glossy, all attached staples clean; all have slight tanning top interior cvrs visible also in bc pics;  #51 is 6.5 with hard cb impact br crnr fc & bl crnr bc; #52 is 8.5 with crnr blunting; and #53 is 9.0 with crnr bends and a faint cb thumb crse r-edge fc; PQ is not worse than OW-W) $12.00 SOLD

MP-lot-fc.jpg

MP-lot-bc.jpg

Edited by crassus