• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can I Get A "Amen"

36 posts in this topic

Grading Bastiche says....(drum roll please)....9.2. Yeah, others will tell you it is a 9.6 but me, nope.

Man you are tough, now I am "almost" afraid to send you you're winnings tongue.gif

I'd never give a 9.6 on a book with that sort of miswrap. I don't mind white on the spine but I like it even. Don't know what CGC would say, but a 9.4 tops to me. Also, is that a crease by Reed's head? Still a very nice book - beats mine!

What are you seeing that I'm not? Not to single you out, but every time someone on here gives a harsh grade and I call them on it, they never bother to come back and say why they slammed it. I am curious to hear some explanations.

Easy 9.4 (pending a back cover scan and how many stresses, if any, are on the spine in the white)

I enjoy it, I especially enjoyed it on the grades given to those 2 Hulk 181s I posted Raw a while ago, and then the actual grades given by CGCyay.gif

I enjoy it, I especially enjoyed it on the grades given to those 2 Hulk 181s I posted Raw a while ago, and then the actual grades given by CGCyay.gif

You should have posted that one post dry-cleaning. sumo.giftongue.gif