• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR BLAZERS Yamato lot (SOLD & CLOSED)
2 2

9 posts in this topic

The Rules. :rulez:
First :takeit: in thread trumps all negotiations.  If we agree to a PM price, please take in thread per PM immediately so you don’t get beat.
Payment:  Paypal, check or money order.  Please pay within seven (7) days if you’re ready to check out.
Returns:  Within three (3) days of receipt of item.  Must be in EXACT condition sent in or you keep it.  If damaged in shipping that's another story.
No HOS or list people.
Shipping:  Will be exact.  Not making money on shipping.  It WILL include proper insurance and tracking.  Will ship to US and Canada.  All others PM.

Edited by jr70

Up for sale is the original Star Blazers comics distributed in the US.  These books came out in 1983 and look just as good as the day they were purchased (by me!).  Books have no reader creases on the cover and the covers are clean and super bright white with no defects.

On 12/25/2023 at 8:21 PM, Randall Dowling said:

I used to wake up at 6:30 in the morning on weekdays to watch this show in the late 70s.  It was awesome!  Very cool books, Jeff!  :headbang:

P.S.  Merry Christmas, sir!

Thanks kind sir!  I remember being home sick and being able to watch an extra episode back then in the morning was always a high point to being stuck home.  Own the whole thing on DVD now!  Merry Christmas Douglas.