• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it an easy and common thing to trade slab?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys. Im really near of stop to be a completist and enter into the cgc gang.

I tought to something, im actually looking for a really big key, i will opt for a mid grade copy, probably between 4 to 5, but it seems that to get a 6 copy you instantly up of 1k or even more.  Its logic when we r talking about big books to see that kind of increment. 

My question was if a day i want to improve it, will it be easy? Are usual to see someone accept to trade his copy against a lower + cash? Or its a lost cause and it will be easier to sell your one and buy a new one?

Edited by BA773

On 12/19/2023 at 9:46 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Just sell your under copy to finance the upgrade 

So in this case the best option is probably to wait a bit more to directly buy a better one right? Because your almost always not resell for the price you paid i think.

On 12/19/2023 at 3:49 PM, BA773 said:

So in this case the best option is probably to wait a bit more to directly buy a better one right? Because your almost always not resell for the price you paid i think.

Depends on whether or not you think the price will go up or down in the future.   If you think it’s going to go up, buy now.