• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Indiana Comic Con
1 1

8 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2023 at 5:22 PM, StewartCA said:

Will there be reps at this event for signatures and submissions to CGC?

https://indianacomicconvention.com

How do I find out?

Thanks

Stewart

Hi Stewart,

Best bet is to reach out to their Authorized Facilitators:

https://www.cgccomics.com/signature-series/facilitators/

Best of luck!

- CG

I know that CGC themselves haven't been to this show since... 2017? Agents of Slabs was there a few years ago, but I don't see it under anyone's drop down box on the submission forms. This may sound weird with it only being 3 months away, but it may be too early for anyone to be decided if they're going.

Guests just started getting announced, and I'm hoping they have quite a bit more to come.

Edited by austinhg
Grammar

Hayden Christensen is going to be there and am wanting to get a commissioned sketch comic signed by him and then CGC graded/slabbed but, this doesn't sound like it's going to be possible with no CGC representation.

Looks like they're just starting to announce professional comic guests.

From what I've seen in the ICC fan group on Facebook, there is still currently no one set to facilitates the show. Hopefully someone facilitates, because I was wanting to get a few sketches too.

Poor timing on the JSA acquisition. I didn't bother with signing up for an autograph session since I had no way of authenticating and getting a CGS Signature Series grade to my comic.  JSA is at this comic con and can authenticate as well as Captured Collectibles for the "other" comic grading service.  With CGC now working with JSA, there will be a method to get a signed comic graded with a JSA authentication. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait for CGS to host a Hayden signing event or him to show up again at this con. 

On 3/23/2024 at 8:05 AM, DarthMartel said:

JSA is at this comic con and can authenticate as well as Captured Collectibles for the "other" comic grading service.

Just as a note for future cons, Captured Collectibles are a CGC facilitator, not the other grading service.