• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay "second chance offer question"
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2023 at 5:18 PM, fastballspecial said:

I rarely do auctions for this problem. It makes the seller look bad just about anyway you do it. 

I think that only happens if the seller is questionable to begin with. If you have thousands of positive feedback with comments that say how amazing your customer service is and how everyone is happy with all aspects of how you sell on eBay...that can't be faked. A couple, yeah...but thousands all saying the same thing?

At some point you have to call a duck a duck and consider that the seller is actually offering a second chance item legitimately. 

On 12/20/2023 at 10:33 AM, Kramerica said:

Then you have people who were just drunk, stupid or their car needs to be fixed or the dog ate their homework. 80% are 0, 1 or 2 feedback bidders.

Jeez - I'm standing right here, Markie..., :eek:

On 12/20/2023 at 8:17 PM, Kramerica said:

Not you. I thought you cleaned up your act when you began work as stunt double to the Geico Gecko. A little makeup, some rogue and blush and you look just like the little critter.

Lizards2 is Desmond Howard?