• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have passed $35k! Thanks so much for all the wonderful help, ...RECAP PAGE 37!! Donation thread to help JimJum12 so we can aid him while he recovers from a stroke.We are aiming for $35k!!
28 28

745 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2023 at 5:38 PM, Math Teacher said:

I have a ton of music CDs that I could put up for sale if Mike allows it.

not presuming to answer for Moderation of course, but my assumption is that they would have to be "comic related"...so just music generally I don't think so...you can PM @CGC Mike with a list would be the safest course...

On 12/23/2023 at 5:32 PM, seanlinc said:

Ok ok lol let's take the x-men 317 off the board I see the appetite here is for older material Let's try this

Avengers 91 cgc 9.2 $95 shipped us will pay $20 for international shipping buyer covers the rest.

20231202_163926.jpg

Oh I'll also leave the x-men 317 up as there may be some interest 

On 12/23/2023 at 4:38 PM, Math Teacher said:

Me too. I really wish the boards would create an all-encompassing sales forum for music media (including graded bills and posters, of course). 

@CGC Mike@Architecht

On 12/23/2023 at 2:38 PM, crassus said:

I'll stick my neck out and say yes...as its a charity thread...if not you can blame me lol

As far as I can see, the only thing not allowed in GA/SA/BA is other aged comics. The door is always open to ANYTHING else.

On 12/23/2023 at 5:38 PM, Math Teacher said:

I think it would be fine...just list them, thank you ...and I'm SURE  Mike will contact me if there is a problem.  

On 12/23/2023 at 2:00 PM, jr70 said:

Looking forward to seeing more books on USPS backdrops in 24 from you good sir!  Always easy to deal with and a gentlemen.  $30.00 to the Jimbo gets you the lot pictured below.  6 Heavy Metal mags in F+ to VF range.  US shipping only on me.  

IMG_0010.jpeg

:takeit:

Do I Paypal Jim the $30 directly, and if so what do I need to do to show I've done it?  (Sorry I'm asking something that's been explained here a dozen times already.)

On 12/23/2023 at 6:44 PM, OtherEric said:

:takeit:

Do I Paypal Jim the $30 directly, and if so what do I need to do to show I've done it?  (Sorry I'm asking something that's been explained here a dozen times already.)

Hi, many thanks for this, you'll get a PM with instructions :smile:

On 12/23/2023 at 7:36 PM, SOLAR BOY said:

I’ll take it!!! Anything for Jim. He’s always been very kind to me. Great human being!!!! ❤️

Those were sold, Tamir...as a matter of fact, they are going to go to MCS to be sold again for Jim..There is a list of what is still available on page 14...and thank you!

On 12/23/2023 at 7:07 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

:takeit: Thanks for helping JimJum, Alex. This will look good next to your Marvel version. I’ll pay Jim’s PayPal and provide proof of payment to Alex and @DavidTheDavid  

I was measuring my living room wall next to the tv;) Nice donation from both of you!

On 12/23/2023 at 4:07 PM, GrasshopperFF said:

:takeit: Thanks for helping JimJum, Alex. This will look good next to your Marvel version. I’ll pay Jim’s PayPal and provide proof of payment to Alex and @DavidTheDavid  

thank you! so glad to help in the little way that i can! the boards are really a special place in times like this. thanks to @skypinkblu and @DavidTheDavid for all your work in this endeavor- 

On 12/23/2023 at 7:48 PM, alexgross.com said:

thank you! so glad to help in the little way that i can! the boards are really a special place in times like this. thanks to @skypinkblu and @DavidTheDavid for all your work in this endeavor- 

I say this all the time...if it were not for all the great, kind, helpful people here, I'd be typing to myself...it's really a community endeavor! so thank you!

• Administrator
On 12/23/2023 at 6:30 PM, skypinkblu said:

I think it would be fine...just list them, thank you ...and I'm SURE  Mike will contact me if there is a problem.  

It is fine.  Exceptions are made for this type of situation.