• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have passed $35k! Thanks so much for all the wonderful help, ...RECAP PAGE 37!! Donation thread to help JimJum12 so we can aid him while he recovers from a stroke.We are aiming for $35k!!
28 28

745 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2023 at 12:24 PM, Black_Adam said:

I have taken advantage of Conan's generous offer and moved one of my MCS consignments over to the account they have set up for @jimjum12

Love Diary #31 with a beautiful cover-matching purple label! (just a tear seal - no CT). Head over to MCS and grab it now for only $300 with every penny going to help this great cause - get well soon, Jimbo!

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=7638951#58759618

image.thumb.png.f600baf6b3d5e8075f10d134ad4393b4.png

FYI - It appears that MCS has sent this comic to their Jan. 6th auction. Make sure to bid big for Jimbo!   (thumbsu

On 12/28/2023 at 12:46 PM, Black_Adam said:

FYI - It appears that MCS has sent this comic to their Jan. 6th auction. Make sure to bid big for Jimbo!   (thumbsu

Yes, just assigned!

The auction listing will open for bidding January 6: https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=58759618

On 12/28/2023 at 5:04 PM, skypinkblu said:

thanks for the explanation...I know nothing about emojis, so wasn't sure what she was saying, though it did look like a good thingy.so I didn't bother her with a response....have talked with sharon enough to know she is always multi-tasking...

ROMANCE LOT 1: YOU'RE READY FOR LOVE. 8 early 1950s romance comics, averaging VG (one or two maybe bobbing higher, and no outright dogs; all are solid and complete). The photo cover books have some surprisingly nice interior art. Page quality is good, generally offwhite.  

$100 to Jimbo, shipping on me in the US.  SOLD

lot1.thumb.jpg.eb75dc97d180ef1fd8ab6388753bdf4a.jpg

Edited by Point Five

ROMANCE LOT 2: YOU'VE BEEN HURT BEFORE. A **smaller** selection of early 1950s romance comics for you to test the waters, :) also averaging VG (one or two maybe bobbing higher, and no outright dogs; all are complete). Again, the interior art in the photo cover books is surprisingly nice. Page quality is good, generally offwhite.   

$65 to Jimbo, shipping on me in the US.  SOLD

lot2.thumb.jpg.0a734c2bd17e7e5369f78c9a96fee5c9.jpg

Edited by Point Five