• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero trader comic shop, scam?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

After report it and have a disscusion with the owner from the real shop, the situation will be cleared and these guys are going to paid! 

On 12/25/2023 at 4:43 AM, BA773 said:

I find the original website, there is a fake copy website who make some scam!

Those two websites look nothing alike and the "real one" doesn't even have any online inventory.

On 12/25/2023 at 10:34 AM, BA773 said:

the situation will be cleared and these guys are going to paid! 

What situation? You posted a link to a generic comic store with fake listings and then you posted a link to generic comic book store with no listings. Why would anyone be getting paid from any of this?

On 12/26/2023 at 5:00 PM, Sam T said:

Those two websites look nothing alike and the "real one" doesn't even have any online inventory.

What situation? You posted a link to a generic comic store with fake listings and then you posted a link to generic comic book store with no listings. Why would anyone be getting paid from any of this?

I think he meant they will pay, not paid.  As in they may be in some legal trouble.

On 27/12/2023 at 02:00, Sam T said:

The original website have an inventory but very very small because the owner decided to close his physical shop almost 1 year ago now but he s going to re open for January 2024!

On 12/28/2023 at 2:41 AM, Semicentennial said:

I'm sure there are a lot of scam sites out there, but if you're looking for a book (JLA?), then why don't you look for that book at legitimate sites or auction houses?  

I did, but i look everywhere, found nothing who worth it for the moment.

On 12/25/2023 at 4:27 AM, BA773 said:

https://www.herotrader.shop/

Im a little worried about this website, the sales are so enormous there are a lot of great keys, even cgc graded with 50%...

Did someone know about this website?

You're wise to ask when the site looks like a scam.  There is very little that that looks legitimate about the site you posted. 

• It claims to be a comic shop in Virginia.  A search for that address shows an empty lot. 
  • The domain is registered to a company in Malaysia. 
  • The language used on the site was not written by a native American English speaker, and probably not by a human. 

The list goes on, but it's very clear that there are issues with that site.  Stick to legitimate dealers at legitimate sites and you should be okay.