• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh how the times have changed
3 3

62 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2023 at 9:21 AM, Silver Surfer said:

I was surfing through the Heritage archives the other day and when I saw some of the low prices for OA vs today I almost wanted to cry. 

OP name Silver Surfer "was surfing." Made me smile. Actually thought of the sentinel of the space ways for a moment.

On 1/20/2024 at 12:11 PM, MAR1979 said:

I've been in hobby since 1999, 1970s Marvel Godzilla pages always commanding high coin.  Perhaps prior to 2002 some lesser Marvel pages with Godzilla were hovering around $100 but so too were a fair amount of 70s Marvel panel non-A list titles and non-A list artist pages

If your comment was not in regards to 1970s Marvel Godzilla pages but for Dark Horse or other publishers then it makes sense.

I was new to the hobby at the time; sounds like I stubbled into a better deal than I had realized and my original post was not fitting for this topic.

Edited by Hekla