• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last of the 70's Mohicans

15 posts in this topic

1) Marvel or DC (sorry, I just assumed)

2) I think Conan was disqualified and the trivia question started from 1971... ("since 1970" was the exact quote).

3) PPSSM - I think that's the winner, and the dolts who wrote this, forgot that one.

frustrated.gif

Now that I think about it, the trivia I read was badly worded, and the gist of it was:

Marvel or DC, new character and book launched from 1971-79, and lasted the longest. confused-smiley-013.gif

Marvel or DC, new character and book launched from 1971-79, and lasted the longest. confused-smiley-013.gif

Warlord...

That's it, and I was looking over the last issue when I came across that comment on the letter pages.

That's it, and I was looking over the last issue when I came across that comment on the letter pages.

That's why I remember it...

Poorly worded, or did they make a blatant error and forget about PPSSM?

That's why I remember it...

Poorly worded, or did they make a blatant error and forget about PPSSM?

Yeah it was poorly worded...but Warlord was the comic based on the original parameters...(shrug)

Jim