• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted to share this with you all

1 post in this topic

Thanks for visiting this thread.

I don't think I have posted much in the Silver Age threads, but I am doing a video series about the Pedigree comics - I intend to have more videos about other books as well.  A HUGE part of my collection is Silver Age, so I will get there eventually.  Anyway, I am focusing on the history of comics and the pedigrees are the starting point.  I welcome views and subscribers of course.  

I am first and foremost a collector - I am not looking to sell anything, but if that comes up later - then great!  

My videos are really to build a knowledge base about the books.  I am not doing a hot 10 or top 10 or anything of that nature - so mine is a bit of a niche within the comic book collecting community.  If I am wrong about something or if you know something that I don't - please share it!!

I posted my latest video about the Curator Collection a couple of days ago.  Let me know what you think and how I can make it all better!  This particular one is Episode 12 - check out the others while you are there!!

Thank you for your time!

PDG