• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic that came with a button (taped to front page)
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I am thinking about sending in my GhostBusters Comic #1 for grading, now I have the original button that came with this comic it's no longer stuck to the front page. 

I wanted to get the comic pressed and I am unsure how I should proceed, Not a fan of using tape like they did before to stick the button back on the comic and I know it can't be done before pressing. Do I just send the button in with the comic is there some way that CGC handles these submissions?

Any info would be great as I have few comics with similar type situations.

I would consider contacting CGC directly to get the official answer.  They have a website where customer service contact is listed.

I'm not familiar with Ghost Busters 1, so I'll talk generally. 

Historically,  when books come with something extra, like a COA, the advice has been not to send the item with the book. CGC wouldn't encapsulate it together and you will likely lose the other item for good. 

This might be a more unique situation,  so calling them is probably a good idea.   

Edited by KCOComics