• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage Turn Around time?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, it's there some delay in the turn around time for Vintage tier??

It seems like my submission been stuck in the grading/encapsulation status for the last 2 months back in November. Normally the process doesn't take this long of a delay once it's in this status. 

I just read in another topic from another user who had a similar situation and he ended up getting his comic lost... :(

Edited by rpgdreamers

• Administrator

Hello @rpgdreamers, thank you for contacting us. The current turnaround time for the vintage tier is 30 business days. We have a lot in-house though right now from the holidays, so we have many submissions that are awaiting to be shipped out. Feel free to call or email us with your submission number to check on the actual status of the order!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!

Well CS got back to me saying they are waiting for custom labels and have no idea when they will get them.... Have no idea what custom labels they are waiting on. More concerning that no ETA when custom labels will be available..