• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone facilitating MegaCon?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

On 1/5/2024 at 12:41 PM, multi007 said:

Thanks.

There should be quite a few facilitating Megacon. The two I know off the top of my head are Rich Henn and Agents of Slabs, who I've dealt with both and they are great to work with. But, I am sure there are more then just those two as it's a huge event. For Rich you can email him at richhenncomics@gmail.com. You just tell him what sigs you are looking to get and he will give you the cost for the sig and his facilitation fee. He also does a great job pressing books if they need it. For Agents of Slabs, they have their own website https://www.agentsofslabs.com/. You can get some info off of the website and also there is info to contact them. 

Thanks Ron but One Stop isnt taking in mail-in requests for MegaCon. We are setting up at the show to sell variants and CGC slabs. We have our calendar of events up at www.onestopcomicshop.com

-Dan