• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S Incredible Hulk #180 1st Appearance of Wolverine

16 posts in this topic

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I am probably going to list this raw copy on eBay this weekend, but I thought I'd give board members first crack at this Incredible Hulk #180. This is not a "best offer" listing. Offers by PM only. It's an attractive, flat and tight copy, with White Pages and the following notable defects: light fingerprint on "K" in logo; blunted URFC; light printer's crease at logo REFC; very very light scuff, center BEFC. Here are our fellow board members' opinions on the grade:

Grading Thread Link

IH180ss.jpg

IH180bss.jpg

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Last call . . .

cool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I am probably going to list this raw copy on eBay this weekend, but I thought I'd give board members first crack at this Incredible Hulk #180. This is not a "best offer" listing. Offers by PM only. It's an attractive, flat and tight copy, with White Pages and the following notable defects: light fingerprint on "K" in logo; blunted URFC; light printer's crease at logo REFC; very very light scuff, center BEFC. Here are our fellow board members' opinions on the grade:

Grading Thread Link

IH180ss.jpg

IH180bss.jpg

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif