• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Designer Toast's Snowpocalypse Sale! CLOSED!
5 5

258 posts in this topic

DARK HORSE PRESENTS #1     9.4     $40.00  $35

First appearance of Black Cross and Concrete.  I understand Concrete is back in the works for a movie.  This copy is straight out of a sealed case that came straight out of the Dark Horse warehouse.  It went straight out of the case and into a 2mil mylar with triple backing boards.  Little known fact: Mike Richardson sold me the first copies Dark Horse Presents #1 and Boris the Bear #1 ever sold.  I got them the day before they came out.  As for indie publishers, Dark Horse was huge and led the way for companies like Image and others.

dhp1.JPG

dhp1b.JPG

Edited by Designer Toast

GHOST RIDER #33     9.2     $30.00

First issue with Ghost Riders of Tomorrow packed with multiple first appearances of Ghost Riders all over the world, low print run.

ghostrider33.JPG

ghostrider33B.JPG

GI JOE #53     9.2     $19.00

Marvel 25th anniversary frame.  Totally dig on those covers. :applause: Original owner collection.

gi53.JPG

gi53b.JPG

Edited by Designer Toast

GI JOE #138     9.4 (maybe better)      $48.00

Cannot guarantee the grade and it looks amazing through the sealed bag.  Newsstand edition!  Original owner collection.

gi138.JPG

gi138B.JPG

Edited by Designer Toast

GI JOE #214     9.2      $9.00

Death of Snake Eyes, wraparound cover, second print variant.  Manufacturing defects on cover.

gi214.JPG

gi214b.JPG

Edited by Designer Toast

MACHINE MAN #18     9.2     $13.00

Early Alpha Flight appearance.  This was toward the end of the series and Marvel was throwing guest appearances at in hopes of boosting sales.

mm18.JPG

mm18b.JPG

MACHINE MAN #19     9.0     $18.00

Last issue and first appearance of Jack O'Lantern aka Hobgoblin 2.  Series ran for a year and a half.  Batman and Superman on cover.

I always liked the odd-ball titles from Marvel such as Rom, Machine Man, Power Man and Iron Fist, Micronauts, etc.. 

mm19.JPG

mm19b.JPG