• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TransformersCon LA - Any CGC Authorized Facilitators attending?
3 3

5 posts in this topic

Hi all, 

First time posting so hopefully I'm in the right spot! 

I was wondering (hoping) if there will be any authorized facilitators attending TransformersCon LA March 8-10 2024?

This is the 40th Anniversary of the Generation 1 cartoon with a stellar lineup up original voice actors as well as comic artists growing by the week. 

I'm hoping to get a stack of books signed and sent off to CGC. I'm new to this process so didn't want to miss this opportunity as someone who's just moved to the country. 

I spoke to someone at CGC and they said they won't be there in an official capacity but to reach out in the forums here.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 9.19.15 AM.png

you are in the right spot to ask.

Good luck

Easiest way to find out if a facilitator is attending a con is to start a CGC submission, click on SS, then (tediously) go through each facilitator listed and (tediously) see if they're going to the con - looks like Dorkbuzz is going to TFLA:

image.thumb.png.f3f7492bed0e53879bebea95a8db02b3.png

I usually reach out to the facilitator first to see what kind of fees they charge, then go through the process of submitting the new order through CGC.  

(imo CGC should flip the order of the drop-downs - have a list of the shows first, then filter for which facilitators are attending - seems more intuitive to me than digging through each facilitator)

Good luck!

Edited by dbcn

On 1/16/2024 at 10:36 AM, dbcn said:

Easiest way to find out if a facilitator is attending a con is to start a CGC submission, click on SS, then (tediously) go through each facilitator listed and (tediously) see if they're going to the con - looks like Dorkbuzz is going to TFLA

I usually reach out to the facilitator first to see what kind of fees they charge, then go through the process of submitting the new order through CGC.  

(imo CGC should flip the order of the drop-downs - have a list of the shows first, then filter for which facilitators are attending - seems more intuitive to me than digging through each facilitator)

Good luck!

@dbcn this is super helpful info, thanks! I apprecite the breakdown. 

Regarding the facilitator search, I haven't gone and experienced this for myself yet, but can say as a Product Designer myself, what you described would indeed be a far more user friendly experience. Sounds like great feedback to submit to CGC!