• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-Crime Suspenstories #1, Comic Cavalcade #24, and Boy Commandos #11 ALL CGC!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or postclearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.

Payment:

• Check or money order 

Shipping: 

• I'M ONLY SHIPPING TO THE US AT THIS TIME. Shipping is $20 by priority mail including signature confirmation 

Returns:

• All sales on CGC graded books are final. 

Crime Suspenstories #1 CGC 5.5

Here’s a book that isn’t offered for sale too often compared to other books in the run. This is a really nice book for the grade and presents well. According to the GPA, the last time a Crime Suspenstories #1 CGC 5.5 had a recorded sale was 22 years ago! 😳

My price is $1,500.

IMG_7472.jpeg

IMG_7473.jpeg

Edited by Ghastly542454

Comic Cavalcade #24 CGC 3.5

Here is a truly rare book! There are only 12 copies on the CGC Census. This was the final and fourth appearance of Solomon Grundy’s  Golden Age appearances. The book received a 3.5 due to upper and lower spine splits. From the front and back it presents nicely. If you’re trying to collect all four of Solomon Grundy’s Golden Age appearances, do not pass this up! 

My price is $750

IMG_7474.jpeg

IMG_7475.jpeg

IMG_7492.jpeg