• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[ CLOSED ]
2 2

55 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2023-10-15at11_36_06AM.thumb.png.6ac96470272e3b050b1233257256bc47.png

STREET CRED!
I've sold lots of books here on the Boards. Most of my kudos from back then were deleted when they migrated
to the new site, but some are still there. I've been selling artwork, records and comic books online for 25 years.
I go full pickle when it comes to making sure your book is packed tight and gets to you right - just ask around.

RULES!
No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.
Payment made within 3 days of invoice via Paypal unless arrangements are made before you post the take.

RETURNS!
If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book or the post office wrecks the package - let me know within 3 days of receiving and let's work it out.
No returns on CGC books unless something happens in transit.

SHIPPING!
Have NO FEAR. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. I do not scrimp on packing.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING!

Raws:
Ship for: $9 Priority Padded Envelope

Slabs:
Ship for: $18 Boxed via USPS Priority or USPS Ground

International shipping is do-able. I've had good luck with UPS on international stuff.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST OR CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.
My Zip Code is 59412.

DOIN' THE DEED:
 Time stamps are the be-all, end-all way of determining a sale.
If an :takeit: is posted in a PM and someone else posts it in the thread, that book will go to the post with earliest time stamp.
Believe me, it's happened - and recently just happened to me - which is why I have highlighted this long-standing rule of mine.

:news: Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date :news:

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.
However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,
I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item. Boom.

Edited by Dr. Balls

Crimes By Women 4.0 $165 SOLD VIA PM
White/Off White pages. Piece out of bottom left corner back cover.

Spoiler

IMG_4667.JPG

IMG_4668.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Murder Inc #4 3.0 (Q) $185 SOLD!
Qualified VG- OW Pages - Half of last page torn out - advertising on both sides - does not affect story. Triangular piece (1" x 1.5") out of first page at bottom of spine - cuts into panel both sides, but nothing critical. Really a nice looker in Mylar.

Spoiler

IMG_4670.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

Edited by Dr. Balls

Jumbo Comics 39 in 2.0 $125
Bought as a 2.5, but it's more of a 2.0 IMHO. Tape on spine, tanning around edges inside covers, nice presenter - no damage in the image area on the cover.

IMG_4613.JPG

IMG_4614.JPG

IMG_4615.JPG

IMG_4616.JPG

Jumbo Comics 97 in 4.5 $125
Very cool Matt Baker cover. Some chipping at the top, with edge tanning on the inside covers. Staples tight, CF tight - like Sheena's outfit!

IMG_5930.JPG

IMG_5931.JPG

IMG_5932.JPG

IMG_5933.JPG

IMG_5935.JPG

IMG_5936.JPG