• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Daredevil #158 CGC 9.8 $100 off last GPA sale, Mighty World of Marvel #1 (1st UK Marvel publication) CGC 8.5 (highest on census), Transformers UK Magazine #1 CGC 9.6 (highest on census)

4 posts in this topic

Afternoon all...from a pretty chilly England :) - on offer are the following:

• Daredevil #158 CGC 9.8 White $900
  • Mighty World of Marvel #1 (1972) CGC 8.5 Highest Graded on Planet $1500.  This is a very scarce book in any kind of condition graded - it is even harder to find it with the HULK transfer insert.  This copy is both graded and includes the transfer.
  • Transformers UK Magazine #1 (1984) CGC 9.6 Highest Graded on Planet $2500.  Like the MWOM #1, this book is also scarce in graded condition and coincidentally also comes with a transfer insert included).

Here are the usual ts & cs...as it were:

1. I am very open to (sensible) offers - especially given the scarcity and lack of sales data for two of the books - so please feel free to message me with offers.  The worst i could do is say "no".  ....I might even say yes

2. Payment by paypal please 

3. I am based in the UK, shipping for individual books (tracked and signed) overseas would be $35 for the DD #158 but $50 for the other two books as they would be sent via DHL.  Postage shipping within the UK is £10 for the DD 158 but £30 for the MWOM #1 and Transformers #1.  All books will be sent tracked and signed for.  

4. PM's welcome. in the thread :takeit:wins.

5.  Unconditional returns within 10 days from receipt of any book.

I have sold on the forum recently (see my feedback thread below). I also regularly sell on ebay.  my id is TooFunkyComics. 

Apologies for the reflection on the photos.  These books are in immaculate condition and recently back from our friends in Sarasota.   

Let me know if you have any questions.

Photos to follow shortly......

Edited by rdz30606