• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pgm star wars kansas city comic con
1 1

2 posts in this topic

The largest problem is the scratch on the back cover..it does not go through the back cover but it is roughly 1 inch long and color breaking. How far does it drop a grade? And what would be the max grade for this book?

I'd like you to grade this song I wrote.  It starts out kinda slow, but then it ends up faster and louder.  Do you think it could be a hit?

What?  You want to hear the song before you grade it?

Well, maybe we'd like to see your comic book before we grade it too...

Welcome to the boards and all; I hate to reply to your first post with some sarcastic snark--but come on, you really want us to try to grade a book sight unseen?  Have you looked at any of the other posts in this section?  Or even the pinned guidelines?

ETA:  Sheesh, I thought this was at least in the "Buddy Can You Spare A Grade" forum; I forgot where I was!  You need to take a look at that board and post this there--with pictures!

Edited by Axe Elf