• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

No but I've seen every sequel, including that horrible last one that I think Coscarelli was included in name only, and a check.  Probably some of the first bewbs I saw on film :luhv:

On 1/30/2024 at 9:17 PM, flying_bison said:

JJ Abrams was my next-door neighbor growing up. My first bike was a Green hand--me-down Schwinn that he gave me.  he was my babysitter…

:whatthe:

On 1/30/2024 at 6:17 PM, flying_bison said:

JJ Abrams was my next-door neighbor growing up. My first bike was a Green hand--me-down Schwinn that he gave me.  he was my babysitter…

Whoa. That's awesome. His office is on Cloverfield Blvd where I played soccer and baseball growing up at Cloverfield Park by the airport.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:17 PM, Kramerica said:

The source of so many nightmares I had as a 9 year old. I thought I was getting taken and turned into one of those things.

Everything about that movie was creepy, the tall man, the little jawas, the flying silver death balls!!

On 1/30/2024 at 9:31 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Reallly tempted by that one…

Take it so I don't!

On 1/30/2024 at 6:18 PM, jr70 said:

No but I've seen every sequel, including that horrible last one that I think Coscarelli was included in name only, and a check.  Probably some of the first bewbs I saw on film :luhv:

Oh, he was involved in the last one. They had to have an early crowdfunding effort to make it happen (I wish it didn't) but there it was. I turned it off after 20 min. Something are sacred man. It's like JAWS 4. Someone should be shot for that. And Highlander 2? Man, Hollywood is littered with sequels that dishonored the originals.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:32 PM, Kramerica said:

Oh, he was involved in the last one. They had to have an early crowdfunding effort to make it happen (I wish it didn't) but there it was. I turned it off after 20 min. Something are sacred man. It's like JAWS 4. Someone should be shot for that. And Highlander 2? Man, Hollywood is littered with sequels that dishonored the originals.

Saw Highlander 2 in the movies and I agree with everything you said.  I had to finish  the last phantasm but I'm weird that way even though it was doo doo.

Edited by jr70