• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

Tonight we are going to be listening to the The Cult's immortal, exceptional and outstanding album "Love" while we dish comics. I have probably given this album 50+ listens when you combine the vinyl, cassette, CD and streaming versions. This album was a huge, huge part of my musical journey.

On 1/31/2024 at 5:17 PM, Kramerica said:

Tonight we are going to be listening to the The Cult's immortal, exceptional and outstanding album "Love" while we dish comics. I have probably given this album 50+ listens when you combine the vinyl, cassette, CD and streaming versions. This album was a huge, huge part of my musical journey.

Love that album.  I will listen as well in solidarity.

Edited by flying_bison

On 1/31/2024 at 5:20 PM, flying_bison said:

Love that album.

So great. And while they would become more popular and sell more records with Electric and Sonic Temple (which I also love) I think this is my favorite album from them.

Okay, onto listings. Must make Dover happy with Neal Adams stuff.

On 1/31/2024 at 5:28 PM, dover said:

Technically that is #1

That's right. Damn. #4 is a painted Neal cover too. All this pressure to put up a good sale, I get flubbergasted and nervous and make a mistake right out the door. And @TheComicsPreacher walks away with the steal! Congrats!

On 1/31/2024 at 5:31 PM, Kramerica said:

That's right. Damn. #4 is a painted Neal cover too. All this pressure to put up a good sale, I get flubbergasted and nervous and make a mistake right out the door. And @TheComicsPreacher walks away with the steal! Congrats!

:banana:

image.jpeg.ec5e180419f5061fa56e98d9b30d1b5f.jpeg

Edited by TheComicsPreacher