• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2024 at 6:39 PM, Kramerica said:

Jane's Addiction. My House, My Birthday. Isla Vista, CA overlooking the ocean at the Boathouse. 

No. F-ing. Way. You lucky !  They wouldn't let that happen anymore - too many dummies died on the cliffs at those parties.

On 2/15/2024 at 10:01 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

No. F-ing. Way. You lucky !  They wouldn't let that happen anymore - too many dummies died on the cliffs at those parties.

Well, the Boathouse is gone. At least the 1st half of the area it took up is in the sea. But actually, I have two close friends who fell off the cliff and are lived to tell the tale. One broke his back climbing a rope down to the beach and the other fell off when he was drunk relieving himself. But nobody saw him fall off and he waken up on the beach hours later and walked back to my house before we deduced that he had fallen and we took him to Goleta Valley Hospital.

Edited by Kramerica

On 2/15/2024 at 11:04 AM, Kramerica said:

Well, the Boathouse is gone. At least the 1st half of the area it took up is in the sea. But actually, I have two close friends who fell off the cliff and are lived to tell the tale. One broke his back climbing a rope down to the beach and the other fell off when he was drunk relieving himself. But nobody saw him fall off and he waken up on the beach hours later and walked back to my house before we deduced that he had fallen and we took him to Goleta Valley Hospital.

crazy. If I'm being honest, I also had one "dummy" friend who fell off the cliff drunk at night and waken up next morning 30+ feet below on the sand. He actually did this 7 times that I know of. The final time he broke his arm and then never again (as far as I know). We were in grad school at the time (not undergrads) but often still partied with the undergrads (a no-no) because the grad student parties SUCKED

On 2/15/2024 at 4:25 PM, rdp collectibles said:

take group of seven rawhide kids--per pm...thanks...

Page 74

Rawhide Kid #44 VG/F 5.0

Rawhide Kid #47 F/VF 7.0

Rawhide Kid #50 VG+ 4.5

Rawhide Kid #62 F/VF 7.0

Rawhide Kid #63 (5.5), 64 (6.5), 65 (6.0)

Thanks RDP! :headbang:

:applause: what a great thread and some serious kick arse books. Couldn't particiate much last night other that a few rando comments but did miss out on a few book that were in my lane. 

I'll take a peek at the remnants and hope the there might be a few scraps left for the needy.

moar.jpg.68ddbb50dca254613c49bd487d65e3f3.jpg

On 2/15/2024 at 5:20 PM, universal soldier said:

:applause: what a great thread and some serious kick arse books. Couldn't particiate much last night other that a few rando comments but did miss out on a few book that were in my lane. 

I'll take a peek at the remnants and hope the there might be a few scraps left for the needy.

moar.jpg.68ddbb50dca254613c49bd487d65e3f3.jpg

Thanks (worship) "Rando Comments" are always welcome. So are Want Lists. :whatthe: Jon, I feel like you and I have been doing business for at least 15 years on these here boards!

On 2/15/2024 at 9:12 PM, Kramerica said:

Thanks (worship) "Rando Comments" are always welcome. So are Want Lists. :whatthe: Jon, I feel like you and I have been doing business for at least 15 years on these here boards!

I had to dig deep for this one :foryou:

14 years nearly to the day was the first transaction!

On 2/15/2024 at 6:36 PM, universal soldier said:

Holy Mackeral!

Talk about using the archives. What a gift - thanks for bring this back. We're bringing it back Baby!

And some of those prices!

On 2/15/2024 at 7:43 PM, Kramerica said:
On 2/15/2024 at 7:36 PM, universal soldier said:

Expand  

Holy Mackeral!

Talk about using the archives. What a gift - thanks for bring this back. We're bringing it back Baby!

And some of those prices!

Curses, archived or I'd take a bunch...