• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2024 at 8:59 PM, Kramerica said:

Because of JR70? Like X-Mas trees? You gonna send them to his doorstep?

JR70 sold me half a run of the comic series, Trees. I liked them so now I have to buy the rest. They are in my cart at MyComicShop (online) the next time I complete and order. When I am done, they might be sent to his door step, on fire!

On 1/30/2024 at 6:01 PM, dover said:

JR70 sold me half a run of the comic series, Trees. I liked them so now I have to buy the rest. They are in my cart at MyComicShop (online) the next time I complete and order. When I am done, they might be sent to his door step, on fire!

There's a lot! Buy 'em and then you could look scholarly reading them in airports.

On 1/30/2024 at 6:11 PM, jr70 said:

Now that is a great movie!  

Have you seen the 4K Remastered version that JJ Abrams did? He religiously brought it forward without changing of the surrealness. It's crisp and clear and so is the soundtrack. It's amazing.

On 1/30/2024 at 9:16 PM, Kramerica said:

Have you seen the 4K Remastered version that JJ Abrams did? He religiously brought it forward without changing of the surrealness. It's crisp and clear and so is the soundtrack. It's amazing.

nope, but I will now.