• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! Kramerica's 2024 Festivus Sale!
12 12

1,920 posts in this topic

Alrighty friends this is a good time for me to stop for the evening. Tomorrow I'm going to work in a bunch of slabs to go along with some Captain America, ASM, Subby's and more. Can't believe it will be Friday already.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by tonight and picked up books, browsed, lurked and haunted - I never take you for granted.  :headbang:(worship):foryou:  Thank you all and see you tomorrow!

On 2/1/2024 at 8:54 PM, lizards2 said:

What about NM-/NM+ don't you understand :baiting: 

I thought I understood. But you passed on those Witching Hours last time I offered them to you but then you grabbed them here. You grabbed some TOD's that weren't on your list. So I love the business and I will err on the side of getting on your green side by offering things I think you may be interested in.

On 2/1/2024 at 9:14 PM, Kramerica said:

I thought I understood. But you passed on those Witching Hours last time I offered them to you but then you grabbed them here. You grabbed some TOD's that weren't on your list. So I love the business and I will err on the side of getting on your green side by offering things I think you may be interested in.

I was on my phone...., :baiting: 

On 2/2/2024 at 12:30 AM, Kramerica said:

I could have sworn the TOD #6 was right in your wheelhouse.

Oh, it is, just too much damage. I avoid foxing and finger prints, finger bends. 

On 2/2/2024 at 10:36 AM, JollyComics said:

He will ignore you.

>You are ignoring this user.<

On 2/2/2024 at 11:56 AM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Maybe this gal can bring ol' green skin some satisfaction? Lipstick, lizards... awkward posts, I dunno. Laugh at ourselves time? We're all goofballs here - and proud of it, right?!? Fingers crossed...

image.png.4282bdd0e913504458bcf4c289ad39db.png

I love to give the pirate on our team grief....,