• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple of Hard to Find Warrens on eBay

9 posts in this topic

On 1/23/2024 at 6:10 PM, mrwoogieman said:

This first one isn't technically a Warren magazine, even if concerns Warren figures.  It was published by Metropolis Publications.

On 1/23/2024 at 8:15 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Warren-adjacent then.

You just had me panicked for a moment as I thought there was a new hole in my Warren collection.  :)

On 1/23/2024 at 9:16 PM, Axe Elf said:

You just had me panicked for a moment as I thought there was a new hole in my Warren collection.  :)

How could this back cover not have a prideful place among a Warren collection??

Scan3568.jpg

On 1/23/2024 at 8:18 PM, mrwoogieman said:

How could this back cover not have a prideful place among a Warren collection??

I haven't even started on the Famous Monsters of Filmland run yet, so limiting myself from peripheral Warren materials is still pretty easy.

I did spring for a Warren Companion, though...

Good luck with your sale!  I'm interested to see if the Heidi sells; I got mine almost exactly a year ago for about $40 less, so inflation would suggest that your price is fair.

On 1/23/2024 at 9:27 PM, Axe Elf said:

Good luck with your sale!  I'm interested to see if the Heidi sells; I got mine almost exactly a year ago for about $40 less, so inflation would suggest that your price is fair.

Took a week, sold it to a previous buyer so I don't anticipate any issues completing the transaction. Maybe I underpriced it....

hm

On 1/30/2024 at 10:37 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Took a week

Good to hear!  I know the one I bought had been listed for a while; I had been watching it until my fantasy football winnings came in--and then I made an offer that was accepted--so I think the seller was motivated.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:37 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Maybe I underpriced it...

Well, you know you didn't overprice it!  :)