• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping Submissions from Canada
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Quick question for folks in Canada - Have you ever used a shipping service other than FedEx for shipping your submissions to CGC? I am getting really tired of their fees and ridiculously out of date and almost non-functional website. I am fine with books coming back through them (I just give my account number), but getting them the CGC is an expensive pain. 

I believe if I ship using Canada Post it flips to USPS once it crosses the border, but I am not 100% sure on that one. If that is the case I should be able to ship to the PO Box address option. 

Does anyone from Canada have experience doing this outside of FedEx? If so, are you happy with doing it that way?

• Administrator
On 1/25/2024 at 12:27 PM, Namtak said:

Might not be a question for comics general.maybe @CGC Mike can answer or redirect you to the proper posting place for your question.

Thanks for the mention but, I think it is ok to leave it here.