• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST:CGC SIG SERIES

27 posts in this topic

Is that the only 9.6 byrne book you are looking for. I have a 9.6 141X-MEN that I would trade for a 9.4 141 and some cash my only stipulation is the book has to be signed on the cover

Appreciate the offer Kris, but right now, I'm only looking to upgrade my SS Uncanny #108 from a 9.4 to 9.6.

Is that the only 9.6 byrne book you are looking for. I have a 9.6 141X-MEN that I would trade for a 9.4 141 and some cash my only stipulation is the book has to be signed on the cover

Appreciate the offer Kris, but right now, I'm only looking to upgrade my SS Uncanny #108 from a 9.4 to 9.6.

Unfortunately....I've already sold my dupe 9.6 copy. Gotta keep 1 for myself. sorry.gif

Unfortunately....I've already sold my dupe 9.6 copy. Gotta keep 1 for myself. sorry.gif

No, you don't gossip.gif.

Hmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hmm... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If the price is right! acclaim.gif