• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST:CGC SIG SERIES

27 posts in this topic

'Union's been on strike, he's down on his luck...it's tough...ohhhh so tough....

but we gotta hold onto what we got, it doesn't make a diference if we make it or not, we got our Signature Series and thats alot for love...

we'll give it a shot!!!!'

(31 years old, still remember the girl getting a drink in Middle School hallway and proceeding to serenade me with the song...shocking...)

Anyways, great idea Beyonder (as we both already know!!! Looking forward to mail from Canada!)

well. I usually don't trade but I have a list of ss books I need for my collection. I need a Will Eisner book, and an al williamson book, an alan davis book, and a david lepham book (if there are any). I am trying to complete my signature series collection by the end of the year.

I have the jeans jacket Jon Bon Jovi signed for me in 1986. cloud9.gif

Im surprised Kiltman hasnt asked me to scan it yet. tongue.gif

I just want to see a photo of all your G.I Joe books tongue.gif It would look impressive yay.gif