• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who purchased!
5 5

725 posts in this topic

Marvel Feature (Vol. 2) #2 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $8 -- SOLD to dover @ 15% off

Non-color-breaking crease left cover, dirt back cover

Spoiler

029.jpg

Spoiler

030.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

That's going to do it for tonight.  Still to come will be some more Marvel reprint titles (which are usually pretty hard to find in nice grade), Marvel Team-Up, some Our Army At War and Our Fighting Forces, and we'll be ending with Power Man.  I'm going to be tied up until early evening tomorrow, so nothing new will be up until then -- I'm going to try and get the last books listed tomorrow night.  I'll be updating the 1st page recap tonight as well.

Until then, the FLASH SALE -- with books on Pages 1-4 at 10% off, and books Page 5-21 up until the last Hulk (nothing listed today) -- will stay up until then!  :banana:  And a reminder that the Marvel Aztec Calendar piece -- showcased in the 2nd post of the thread -- will go to the person with the highest total (after discounts) of books claimed when the thread closes -- so more incentive to pick up some nice books now!

Thanks again to everyone stopping in to say hi, and especially to those who've purchased so far! (worship)

Lunchtime :bump:  The Flash Sale will continue -- new books will be listed tonight, probably late (maybe 8-9 PM CT NA).  I'm going to try and wrap up new books tonight, but I might have ti finish things up on Thursday.  Thread will close on the weekend and invoices will start going out then.  Thanks again to everyone who's purchased!