• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who purchased!
5 5

725 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2024 at 11:29 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Marvel Feature (Vol. 2) #2 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $8

Non-color-breaking crease left cover, dirt back cover

029.jpg

030.jpg

I take you, in a very real and binding sense!! I have chosen you because You are special. Your lines, your colors and the content of your pages make you special to me. You will be loved and cherished (until I sell you). You will feel my breath on your fibers and my touch on your staples. You may be cleaned with soft materials made from cotton. You may be lovingly placed between heated sheets to improve your character and reduce your flaws. And finally, if you are deemed worthy, a select few, you shall be placed into carbonite-petroleum casings to spend eternity for my viewing pleasure. You join a long line of dover books and you shall find home among the friends. Welcome!!

On 1/29/2024 at 1:15 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Justice League of America #56 -- 1st G.A. Wonder Woman in the S.A. -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $42

Dirt back cover

387.jpg

388.jpg

I take you, in a very real and binding sense!! I have chosen you because You are special. Your lines, your colors and the content of your pages make you special to me. You will be loved and cherished (until I sell you). You will feel my breath on your fibers and my touch on your staples. You may be cleaned with soft materials made from cotton. You may be lovingly placed between heated sheets to improve your character and reduce your flaws. And finally, if you are deemed worthy, a select few, you shall be placed into carbonite-petroleum casings to spend eternity for my viewing pleasure. You join a long line of dover books and you shall find home among the friends. Welcome!!

On 1/27/2024 at 5:55 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Brave and the Bold #81 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $32

Neal Adams art.  Dust shadows back cover.

067.jpg

068.jpg

Mine - Mine - Mine - Mine - Mine

Morning :bump:.  Thread will close tonight at midnight CT.  EVERYTHING in the thread is now 15% OFF!

In addition, a reminder that the person with this highest dollar amount (after discounts) of books claimed gets the Marvel Aztec Calendar shown on Page 1 for FREE!  There are a lot of people in the same ballpark of one another (I'm guessing, since I haven't started putting invoices together yet, so I don't know exact totals for anyone), so grab a few extra goodies for yourself, and you might be the winner of that beautiful piece that's a unique addition to any comic collection.

Thanks again to everyone who's bought so far! (worship)

On 1/26/2024 at 2:00 PM, ChiSoxFan said:

Amazing Spider-Man #32 -- F/VF -- 7.0 -- $120

Heavy tanning on the bottom of the front and back covers, inside of the cover as well as the outside.

034.jpg

035.jpg

Can't say no to a pretty nice Ditko Spidey for under a hundo. Take at 20% off! 

On 2/1/2024 at 11:08 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

Marvel Tales #21 -- $35 OR FREE with NEXT purchase of $75 -- PLEASE CLAIM in thread

#21 -- VG -- 4.0, #58 -- VG/F -- 5.0, #61 -- VG -- 4.0, #73 -- F -- 6.0, #75 -- VG -- 4.0, #76 -- F -- 6.0, #96 -- VF -- 8.0, #97 -- F -- 6.0, #112 -- FR -- 1.0, #115 -- F -- 6.0, #116 -- F/VF -- 7.0, #138 -- VG -- 4.0

300.jpg

301.jpg

302.jpg

303.jpg

304.jpg

305.jpg

306.jpg

307.jpg

308.jpg

309.jpg

310.jpg

311.jpg