• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! Thanks to everyone who purchased!
5 5

725 posts in this topic

Going to take a breather -- need to look in on my dad, go to the store, and rest up.  Have PLENTY more to go, including a lot of Hulk and Iron Man books that are going to be first-time listed books.  Will pick back up hopefully later toniight -- thanks for looking! :foryou:

On 1/26/2024 at 5:01 PM, Kramerica said:

CANNOT say enough good things about Randall and his booth here on the Boards. I think we came in about the same time and there just aren't many better people to buy from. So give him your money!

And vice-versa -- I've had so many good transactions with you, I've lost count.  If you don't end up seeing something here, check out Mark's thread for some amazing books as well! :foryou:

I'm tired, so I'm going to pick up things tomorrow, sometime around lunch.  A handful of other "key-like" books to work through, and then it's on to alphabetical listings.  Hoping to get through a chunk of books tomorrow.  Thanks to those who purchased privately -- you know who you are! :foryou:  While there will be books I'm completely firm on the price on, the above sales (and the word of others) should be a testament that I'm always open to listening if someone has an offer, so ... just throwing that out there. 

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow -- thanks for stopping by and looking! 

Conan The Barbarian #24 -- 1st full appearance of Red Sonja -- VF/NM -- 9.0 -- $225 SOLD via PM

Really sharp copy.  Slightly rounded corner on the top right, otherwise beautiful.  Borderline NM-/9.2.

Spoiler

Document_2024-01-27_131903.jpg

Spoiler

Receipt_2024-01-27_132007.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold