• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could a press remove this?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

God damn... i probably have a tons of books i could improve but in my country nobody do that... :cry: 

Sometimes i think it could be a really good investment at long term but im a bit feared to use it by myself its probably really needing skills and will have more chance to make more damages...

On 1/31/2024 at 3:33 AM, joeypost said:

If you are buying books from the states, try and see if they can be mailed to someone to press before being mailed out to you.

Dont make sense for me i buy most of the time great volumes and just few books could need a press most of the time.

On 1/31/2024 at 12:48 AM, BA773 said:

Dont make sense for me i buy most of the time great volumes and just few books could need a press most of the time.

Buy a clamshell press on amazon and watch Kaptain Myke's youtube tutorials on pressing. It's not rocket science, and the defects pictured are the easier stuff to remedy with pressing.