• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QUINTANA SIGNING
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 1/30/2024 at 2:27 PM, Mikey G said:

I  WAS WONDERING IF !'M ALONE IN THINKING THE $140.00 FOR JUST HIS SIGNATURE (QUINTANA) IS A BIT EXCESSIVE. ?

That alone is eliminating me from sending something to him. That's more then McFarlane, Liefeld, and Gaiman charged, and I was very limited in what I sent to them. I don't hate on him for charging what he values his signature at, as that is his prerogative. If others want to and can afford to send in for that cost, then I have no issue with them doing so, Just personally I can't justify it though. 

this is totally speculation, but there's a bunch of possible reasons,

but most likely reason is that the artist is not really interested in signing and maybe his agent arranged like a package deal for a bunch of clients in negotiations with CGC.  OR would prefer to do remarques and wanted to make the sig so expensive that you just get the remarque.