• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Masters of the Air — Official Trailer | Apple TV+
1 1

21 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2024 at 7:10 PM, g-man said:

Looking forward to it…hopefully it comes close to BoB and The Pacific 

I was just going to share they were talking about this on National Public Radio, and how Spielberg and Hanks are behind this.

Very much sounded like another Band of Brothers and The Pacific.

^^

On 2/3/2024 at 12:28 PM, habsfan1 said:

Love this show so far.  3rd episode was pretty amazing to watch.  Really gives you a strong sense of what it must have been like up in a bomber.

Gives you feel for why initially Jimmy Stewart came back as a nervous wreck going into It's A Wonderful Life. 

I didn't realize he retired as a brigadier general from the Air Force.

image.png.e798b22e8e525e534d257c47cca77e93.png

On 2/3/2024 at 1:02 PM, Bosco685 said:

Gives you feel for why initially Jimmy Stewart came back as a nervous wreck going into It's A Wonderful Life. 

I didn't realize he retired as a brigadier general from the Air Force.

This show certainly gives you reasons why they would!  I have never seen the inside workings of these bombers before.  This show is totally a must see, similar to watching the beach landing in Saving Private Ryan.  I may be biased here though as I had 3 uncles serve in the RCAF as a pilot, gunner and airframe mechanic.  

On 2/3/2024 at 12:28 PM, habsfan1 said:

Love this show so far.  3rd episode was pretty amazing to watch.  Really gives you a strong sense of what it must have been like up in a bomber.

Talk about brave heroes. This show has just been amazing. This is the kind of shows I like to watch. Must see TV. 

‘Masters of the Air’ Soars to Apple TV+’s Most-Watched Series Launch Ever (EXCLUSIVE)

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/masters-of-the-air-premiere-ratings-apple-tv-plus-1235916408/

Masters of the Air” launched with more viewers in its opening weekend than any Apple TV+ series ever has in its first season, according to the streamer. Though an exact number of viewers was not made available, that puts the epic war miniseries launch above other high-profile original titles like “Hijack,” “The Morning Show” and “Severance.”

Remarkably, following the premiere of “Masters of the Air,” viewership across all of Apple TV+ climbed by 65% worldwide when compared to the previous seven-day period. The streamer also maintained double-digit growth across more than 100 territories.

“Masters of the Air” is currently debuting new episodes, with its sixth installment premiering on Friday, Feb. 23. The finale will bow on the streamer on March 15.