• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Facilitator for Emerald City Comic Con 2024?

4 posts in this topic

Whose signature are you  trying to get? I believe SWAU is doing a lot of exclusive signings; which is unfortunate since they don’t appear to be grading or at least not with CGC.

In the past I found it best to reach out to individual facilitators, namely ones in the area, to see if they will be attending. I would also be interested as well in ECCC 2024. I’ve had no luck thus far.

Desert Winds Comics has it listed under their events schedule on their website, but it's for mail in only submissions. So, not sure if you were looking to mail in to a facilitator or if you were hoping for one on site since you were attending. They are the only one I personally have seen so far. But, with how big that con is, I'd be surprised if they don't have an onsite facilitator as well.