• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed and Thank you!
2 2

43 posts in this topic

ScreenShot2023-10-15at11_36_06AM.thumb.png.6ac96470272e3b050b1233257256bc47.png

STREET CRED!
I've sold lots of books here on the Boards. Most of my kudos from back then were deleted when they migrated
to the new site, but some are still there. I've been selling artwork, records and comic books online for 25 years.
I go full pickle when it comes to making sure your book is packed tight and gets to you right - just ask around.

RULES!
No probies, hosers or otherwise shady people that I may have on ignore.
Payment made within 3 days of invoice via Paypal unless arrangements are made before you post the take.

RETURNS!
If there is a problem with a grade, or issue with the book or the post office wrecks the package - let me know within 3 days of receiving and let's work it out.
Oddly enough, nowadays it apparently has to be said: If something is damaged en route, I will pay for return shipping.

SHIPPING!
Have NO FEAR. I pack solid. I pack tight. I pack with lots of material. I do not scrimp on packing.

SORRY, NO FREE SHIPPING!

Slabs:
Ship for: $18 Boxed via USPS or FedEx (My choice based on value)
ADD $2 PER SLAB ON MULTIPLE TAKES

International shipping is do-able. I've had good luck with UPS on international stuff.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SHIPPING COST OR CONTACT ME FOR A PRICE BEFORE POSTING I'LL TAKE IT.
My Zip Code is 59412.

DOIN' THE DEED:
:takeit: in the thread is King and can trump PM discussions if they beat you to it.

:news: Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date :news:

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before posting your "I'll Take It" - I'm sure we can work something out.
However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made,
I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item. Boom.

Edited by Dr. Balls

I've got to take some pictures of Strange Worlds 4 and will post that tonight, along with some other back cover scans. Thanks for looking!

On 2/1/2024 at 10:23 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I've got to take some pictures of Strange Worlds 4 and will post that tonight, along with some other back cover scans. Thanks for looking!

:popcorn:

On 2/1/2024 at 11:00 AM, lizards2 said:

Ick - another seizure producing avatar :p

Looks like his new avatar is a serious upgrade. 

I approve! :golfclap:

Edited by newshane