• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GODZILLA - Marvel 1977 - CLOSED
1 1

11 posts in this topic

Hey all!  Just the 1 lot for the moment.  Marvel's GODZILLA 1-10 in very nice shape.  I'm starting this out as 1 lot.  If I have to maybe I'll break it up but for now I'd prefer to sell it as a set.  $125 for the lot.

Here are the rules:

• First 'take it' trumps all negotiations / PM's.
  • Shipping $15 (US buyers only, but if you are from Canada, PM me and maybe we can work something out)
  • Accepted forms of payment: Zelle, Venmo, check, and money order.
  • Shipping USPS Priority insured with signature confirmation.  Tracking number will be provided.
  • Returns within 10 days ok if books are in the same condition or if damage occurs during shipping.
  • No one on the HoS or Probation lists.
  • Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have  

Thanks for looking!

Here are the issue conditions.  I tried to be as descriptive as possible and hopefully the scans will do the rest.  In general they have some nice gloss or better and present very well!  

1 FN+ 1st ISSUE!  Non-color beaking creases, spine tics.
2 VF- Reading impacts, spine tic, RFC crease, back cover nick at bottom.
3 FN- CHAMPIONS appearance!  Top cover rip & bend, staple drag?  It's an odd mark that seems to go from the staple down.  Never seen that before!
4 VF- Blunted TLC, spine tick by "group" on the spine.
5 FN Dent at bottom, goes through whole book. 
6 VF- Smuding, back TLC foxing, minor crease back BRC.  Great gloss!
7 VF- 1st RED RONIN!  Overspray, smudging on back, few spine tics, reading corners.
8 VF- Spine roll, non-color breaking spine ticks, top smudge (printing?)
9 VF Back smudging.
10 FN- Spine ticks, back cover foxing, top bend, slight warping.  
Edited by pmpknface