• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grateful Dead
1 1

4 posts in this topic

I would love to have my kitchen sink comics signed by Bob Weir and the remaining members of GreatfulDead. I can’t believe it’s never happened yet. Not only just comics but even posters. Please CGC make it happen . American’s greatest band deserves a signature series 

On 2/2/2024 at 11:01 PM, Brian Vance said:

I would love to have my kitchen sink comics signed by Bob Weir and the remaining members of GreatfulDead. I can’t believe it’s never happened yet. Not only just comics but even posters. Please CGC make it happen . American’s greatest band deserves a signature series 

On 2/2/2024 at 11:45 PM, Readcomix said:

Welcome to the boards. Pulp Magazines is probably the wrong forum. There’s an Ask CGC sub-forum.

There's a Signature Series forum also. It sounds like a great idea. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I would prepare to be disappointment, however, as there may not be enough cash flow in a signing to entice the OG Dead from quasi-retirement. 

On 2/3/2024 at 10:11 AM, jimjum12 said:

There's a Signature Series forum also. It sounds like a great idea. GOD BLESS ...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I would prepare to be disappointment, however, as there may not be enough cash flow in a signing to entice the OG Dead from quasi-retirement. 

They just announced a 2-month residency in Vegas. Hopefully the idea would resonate with them since Jerry was a collector. I assume the Kitchen Sink books were his idea, or Kitchen cooked it up knowing Jerry was likely to think it was a good idea.