• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotta Make Some Room! Silver and Bronze DC and Marvel, a few horror, a couple romance, one or two keys. Spider-Man, X-Men, Star Wars NOW 15% OFF ALL BOOKS POSTED BEFORE TODAY, 20% IF YOU HAVE CLAIMED PREVIOUSLY!
4 4

93 posts in this topic

Hi folks! I've been accumulating a LOT recently, so I'm looking to sell a few comics I've had earmarked for the boards to make some room (and maybe pay for some of the incoming). Over the next couple days I'll be posting a potpourri of comics in numerous genres, all Marvel and DC (but who knows what might happen if I get rolling). Some of these I may regret letting go of, but my space is limited and my gal's patience is waning. 

The rules: 

First claim in the thread takes the book. Accepting offers via PM, but keep in mind I like to be wined and dined before the deed gets done. Also I will accept trade offers on books for the following: high grade Kirby/Lee FF, high grade Silver Age Doom Patrols, fun horror if it's not in terrible shape, and boy I sure would like a decent Swamp Thing #1. 

Prices in US funds. Payment via Paypal and EFT in Canada. US and Canadian shipping only. 

US shipping starts at $12 US for one book, $2 for each additional comic up to a maximum of $25. Sorry, shipping from Canada to the USA is pricey. Canadian shipping will be $8 for one book, 2 for each additional. 

Returns will be accepted for any reasonable reason (buyers regret is not reasonable imo) up to two weeks after receipt of the comics. Return shipping at buyer's expense, barring any problem resulting from an oversight or error on my part. 

Here's my kudos thread: 

And away we go: 

Edited by rlextherobot

Lois Lane #106 F/VF $190. Some non-color breaking creases holding this one back from a higher grade, I don't know from pressing and cleaning but folks in the grading forum seem to think it'd get a nice bump if you did so. I was very happy with this one, but recently got a slightly nicer copy and I don't need both. SOLD TO echu!

Spoiler

IMG_20240203_0002.png

IMG_20240203_0003.png

Edited by rlextherobot

On 2/3/2024 at 7:42 PM, rlextherobot said:

Anyone else having issues with posts disappearing and random image upload problems? Just me? Sorry for the slow roll folks.

I've been experiencing that on & off for months.

Thor 164 in CGC 9.2 White Pages. NO LONGER AVAILABLE (I am a weak man and decided to keep it) 

Spoiler

I dont collect slabs and originally planned to crack this one just for the novelty of having a super colorful high grade Kirby Thor book in the PC. If it doesn't sell here I might still.

Note: thats not a scrape on the bottom right of the slab, its some gunk from a sticker I think

PXL_20240204_010044408.jpg

PXL_20240204_010106997.jpg

Edited by rlextherobot

Chamber of Darkness #4 F/VF $30. Nice for the technical grade imo. 
Like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I bought an extra copy (which I am keeping) of this book in a claim sale frenzy. My idiocy is your gain! 

IMG_20240203_0014.png

IMG_20240203_0015.png

Edited by rlextherobot

Captain America 195, NM-, $20. I am a big 70s Kirby nerd, and would normally not part with a fine specimen like this one, but I have another copy that is ever so slightly nicer. SOLD to mbatko_8!

Spoiler

IMG_20240203_0016.png

IMG_20240203_0017.png

Edited by rlextherobot

Young Love #124, VF/NM, $50. Priced aggressively because I secretly hope no one will buy it and I will be able to hoard it away. Look how white and pretty it is! SOLD to Comicartfan! 

Spoiler

IMG_20240203_0018.png

IMG_20240203_0019.png

Edited by rlextherobot