• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gotta Make Some Room! Silver and Bronze DC and Marvel, a few horror, a couple romance, one or two keys. Spider-Man, X-Men, Star Wars NOW 15% OFF ALL BOOKS POSTED BEFORE TODAY, 20% IF YOU HAVE CLAIMED PREVIOUSLY!
4 4

93 posts in this topic

On 2/3/2024 at 4:42 PM, rlextherobot said:

Anyone else having issues with posts disappearing and random image upload problems? Just me? Sorry for the slow roll folks.

Happened to me about 10 times last night. You have to get out of the thread, and then go back in to get your posts to stick.

Superboy 118, VF-, $30. Mostly minor defects in an otherwise very flat and very nice copy of a story where Superboy learns not to mess with a dog who has all of his powers but none of his weak human morals or empathy. 

IMG_20240203_0022.png

IMG_20240203_0023.png

Edited by rlextherobot

Okay I've got a DJ gig tonight, so I'm gonna go get some music sorted, eat some salad and head over to the bar. More books tomorrow including a few nice Spideys in the 110s, a couple more horror books in mid-grade and another infamous cover or two. Feel free to send offers! 

On 2/3/2024 at 2:09 PM, rlextherobot said:

Lois Lane #106 F/VF $190. Some non-color breaking creases holding this one back from a higher grade, I don't know from pressing and cleaning but folks in the grading forum seem to think it'd get a nice bump if you did so. I was very happy with this one, but recently got a slightly nicer copy and I don't need both. 

IMG_20240203_0002.png

IMG_20240203_0003.png

Take